Mexican food is for sure the most common type of food I have in my house!!
It’s always so easy and so flavorful – I have been especially been loving Simply Organic pre-made packets! I used the Fajita Seasoning in this recipe and LOVED IT!!
Cast Iron Skillet Shrimp Fajita Bowls
- 1 tbsp <p class="p1">Avocado Oil</p>
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 <p class="p1">Bell Peppers</p> (sliced)
- 1 lbs <p class="p1">Medium Shrimp</p> (<p class="p1">deveined + tail off </p>)
- 1 oz <p class="p1">Fajita Seasoning Packet</p>
- 12 oz <p class="p1">Frozen Riced Cauliflower</p> (cooked)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 3 Limes (juiced)
Heat avocado oil and minced garlic in cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
Add sliced bell peppers and onions and sauté for 10 minutes or until soft, stirring continually.
After 10 minutes, add shrimp, fajita seasoning packet, 1 tbsp cilantro, the juice of 1 lime and sauté for 5 more minutes, stirring continually.
Meanwhile in a separate medium bowl, mix together riced cauliflower, 2 tbsp cilantro, and the juice of 2 limes.
Prepare plate with riced cauliflower, shrimp fajitas, guac, pico de gallo, and dairy-free queso.